Friday, August 14, 2009

Moola: Win 10 million dollars ... not.

www.Moola.com

Moola is a free site in which you may earn up to supposedly 10 million dollars. I have tried out the site thinking I could easily earn money real quick. Two hours later I was dumbfounded to find out it was the most difficult 8 cents i have ever earned. The methods I used were to play the three main games: Hi/Lo, Ro-Sham-BoFu(Ninja Rock-Paper-Scissors) and GoldRush.
The betting ranges are based on your levels.

Level 1: 0.01 cent
Level 2: o.o2 cents
Level 3: o.o4 cents
Level 4: o.o8 cents
Level 5: o.16 cents

and after each level they double up so

Level 6: 0.32
Level 7: 0.64

and so on until 10.5 million dollars

For every game, your bet is limited based on your level.

Early bet limits are shown beside levels :)

So while watching T.V, I used all my skills in the game Hi/Lo which was fairly hard even though im quite the gamer, sad to say this game is based on luck more then skill. I always picked the card that was most likely to come up which are the odds. I would say I won as much as I lost.

Then I went to Gold Rush which was more skill then luck. I came up with a strategy and it helped me up to Level 4: o.o8 cents, but it was very hard to win at lv 4 because it involved more luck for me and I was very unlucky at all attempts.

Then I finally figured out a system to maximize moola points intake.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you find a slot game called Moola Cash Cow. You choose a charity you want to donate to but that is just if you win the jackpot. So i kept playing this slots game and i won money way simplier then putting my fate in the games. In one hour while playing the slots I earned 1 dollar and 32 cents. That is alot on the Moola site. But think about this 1 hour I only earned $1.32 which is horrible. If I were working anywhere in Canada for minimum wage doing the easiest job just sitting there then I could make $8.75. Thats about under 7x as much money.

More dissapointment. When redeeming the money you won: to recieve a check it costs a fee of $10 and to redeem by paypal it costs a fee of $5. For 4 hours of hard labour you only pay for fees for paypal and 8 hours for a check to your address.

My verdict on Moola: The site looks really appealing but behind all the jazz this is a waste of your time and you could probably earn more money in reality at a lemonade stand during the winter :).

No comments:

Post a Comment